If you love firearm sports such as Trap, a welcoming community, and fun events and competitions, consider becoming a member! We are always accepting new members to our Club! To become a member of The Dundee Sportsmans Club you must fill out an application and bring it to a monthly membership meeting. There is a $25 application fee and the next member meeting can be found on our calendar. For more information, please email Jeff Berry, Membership Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your application is submitted, the following will take place:
- The application will be read during the meeting.
- You have an opportunity to introduce yourself to the board and members present at that meeting.
- The members will vote to accept your application to the wait-list.
- Subsequent meetings, members will vote to move your from the wait-list to a probationary member.
To obtain and maintain membership with the club, you are required to do the following:
- Pay yearly membership dues of $100. (Prorated for new probationary members)
- Obtain 25 work hours by helping with events and attending membership meetings (1 hr per meeting, 12 meetings a year)
- Have fun in the community